Last year, I created a beautiful nursery mobile for Adleigh with some of the buttons. It was special because they were from my Grandma.
I wanted to use the colors in our living room- blue and brown and tan along with a frame a dear friend gave me. I barely had enough but mission successful!
I used a pencil to place dots where I wanted the buttons to go. Just for fun, I decided to vary the size of buttons. (You could easily use multiple buttons of the same size to create a more bold look.)
I just used a piece of cardstock I had on hand to glue the buttons onto for a simple clean look.
Whole shelf. I love the "R" book from my sweet mother-in-law too!
I couldn't pick a favorite so I have both up on display!
Total project cost breakdown:
Buttons: 75 cents
Glue: 25 cents