1. Simple delicious coffee recipes
2. Time with family, just being together.
3. I love the chips, but I also love that little freckle on my pinky. It makes me, me.
4. Quiet time with God. I'm reading through My Utmost for His Highest. It's amazing to me how the Bible never loses relevance over time. The verse on the card was encouraging!
5. Senior photoshoots that turn out better than I could have hoped.
It's interesting the phases in life we go through. Photos have slowed down a lot as time for other things have gone up. I used to be so busy this time of year with photos, and would think of myself as a photographer. Life changes though, and it's hard not to change with it. Something I am finding is that, while labels have their place, the most important thing is remembering that we are who God made us to be, no matter what occupational label that might look like. Today, celebrate who He made you to be! You don't need a set label for that!
Happy hump day!