1. You let me sleep in.
We trade off and take turns with this one. It works out really well.
2. You know my love language is acts of service.
And yeah, sometimes you forget. (I forget yours is words of affirmation and try to show love through what I love most. It's a work in progress.)
3. Your personality.
Admittedly it drives me nuts (a lot) but I'm learning to love it and try and be curious and in awe over the guy I married.
4. You choose to show compassion & love when I don't deserve it.
5. You pray with me and for me.
6. Your extensive love of military history.
7. Your willingness to listen to my random thoughts at random moments.
Ok not always elated at the thought but you try and I so appreciate that.
8. You share my weird sense of humor.
Our inside jokes are the best.
9. The fact that you work so hard.
You've come such a long ways. I'm really proud of you, love.
10. The fact that we both forgot our anniversary last year until 8 pm that night and celebrated with just a kiss and time together.
It was one of the most special anniversaries, just being together.
I love you. Happy 11th Valentines Day my love. You point me to God, show me how good differences are, and keep me grounded with your keen wisdom and humor. ❤❤
Confession: I still haven't gotten you a card and candy yet but they're coming! We celebrate each other everyday so it might come the day after instead ;)